The Newport Belle is a permanently moored sternwheel riverboat constructed in 1993, designed as a B & B. She is 97′ long with a beam of 24′ and nearly 3000 sq. ft. of living space on three decks. In the evening, guests may choose the privacy of their own stateroom, the romance of the solarium for a spectacular view of the sunset, or enjoy the warm atmosphere of the main salon. The wood pellet stove takes the chill from the cool sea air and provides a snug place to relax. Check out our reviews on Trip Adviser
- We are a special retreat for adults only. No Children – sorry, no exceptions
- Check-in: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Happy Hour begins at 4:20!
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Full buffet style breakfast, served 8:30 to 10 AM
- Complimentary wine, soft drinks and snacks in the evening.
- Each guest room has a private bath with a glassed-in shower.
- FREE Wi-Fi
We close in October every year, reopening in mid-February for Valentine’s Day and the Seafood and Wine Festival.
Reservations for 2017 open February 1st at 9 AM.